PERSEVERANCE CURRICULUM KIT | $49.00
In this unit study, your girl will learn how Wilma Rudolph went from being unable to walk to becoming an Olympic gold medalist. Is there any better role model for a girl wanting to push boundaries? The lessons and Track Bag in this box will remind your girl that her dreams can come true if she is willing to work for them.
THIS CURRICULUM KIT INCLUDES:
A Facilitator Guide* to walk you through all aspects of
the lesson, including background reading, the discussion questions and
A Timeline Poster* featuring highlights of the woman's life.
A Grace & Grit box including:
- Workbook to bring the story and conversation to life.
- Personal letter of encouragement from founder, Heather Stark
- Custom Illustration of the featured woman
- Play-It-Forward Cards to extend the lesson to the broader community around her
- A "Grace & Grit" Charm to serve as a discussion point and reminder of the lesson
- Handmade garment or gift related to the theme
Shipping is Free!