DEVOTION CURRICULUM KIT | $49.00
When Anne graduated from Perkins School for the Blind as a newly minted teacher and met her student, a 6-year-old blind and deaf girl named Helen Keller, what fueled her devotion? Was it because she understood having a disability? Whatever the reason, Anne’s patience, determination and love succeeded in giving eyes, ears and a voice to her young charge — and increased awareness surrounding the potential of differently-abled people.
THIS CURRICULUM KIT INCLUDES:
A Facilitator Guide* to walk you through all aspects of
the lesson, including background reading, the discussion questions and
A Timeline Poster* featuring highlights of the woman's life.
A Grace & Grit box including:
- Workbook to bring the story and conversation to life.
- Personal letter of encouragement from founder, Heather Stark
- Custom Illustration of the featured woman
- Play-It-Forward Cards to extend the lesson to the broader community around her
- A "Grace & Grit" Charm to serve as a discussion point and reminder of the lesson
- Handmade garment or gift related to the theme
Shipping is Free!