Grace & Grit
For group events or individualized attention, the Grace & Grit Curriculum is designed to help counselors and group leaders inspire confidence in the girls they lead.
Our approach is different than most curriculum for counseling programs. It's hands-on and all-inclusive.
Each participant receives her own lesson set with everything she needs to start becoming the empowered girl you know she can be.
- Written for all 3rd through 6th-grade female students
- Designed by a school counselor with your needs in mind
- Adaptable to small group goals
- Can be used for Responsive Services, Individual Planning or Group Guidance Lessons
- All lessons are based on ASCA Student Standards
- Includes Permission slips, certificate of completion and post-lesson surveys
- Scalable to your group size and lesson pace
ASCA Student Standards
- A:A1 | Improve Academic Self-Concept
- A:A2 | Acquire Skills for Improving Learning
- A:A3 | Achieve School Success
- A:B1 | Improve Learning
- PS:A1 | Acquire Self Knowledge
- PS:A2 | Acquire Interpersonal Skills
- PS:B1 | Self Knowledge Application
- C:A1 | Develop Career Awareness
What is Included with My Purchase?
- Comprehensive Guide
- Facilitator Guide
- Timeline Posters
- Lesson Sets
- Tote Bags