What is Grace & Grit?
Grace & Grit is focused on inspiring a sense of empowerment in young girls through a series of boxed activities, each based on a notable female from history to help teach girls how to overcome fears, grow more confident and learn essential life skills so they can be self-assured, strong young women.
About the Curriculum
Our approach is different than most curriculums for counseling programs – it is hands-on and all-inclusive. Each participant receives her own lesson set with everything she needs to start becoming the empowered girl you know she can be.
- Written for all 3rd through 6th-grade female students
- Designed by a school counselor with your needs in mind
- Adaptable to small group goals
- Can be used for Responsive Services, Individual Planning or Group Guidance Lessons
- All lessons are based on ASCA Student Standards
- Includes Permission slips, certificate of completion and post-lesson surveys
- Scalable to your group size and lesson pace
- Everything is included – no extra preparatory materials or planning needed
Each Lesson Set Contains
Illustrated Portrait • Letter From the Founder
We align with the following ASCA Student Standards
- A:A1 | Improve Academic Self-Concept
- A:A2 | Acquire Skills for Improving Learning
- A:A3 | Achieve School Success
- A:B1 | Improve Learning
- PS:A1 | Acquire Self Knowledge
- PS:A2 | Acquire Interpersonal Skills
- PS:B1 | Self Knowledge Application
- C:A1 | Develop Career Awareness
What is included with my purchase?
- A Comprehensive Guide to help you navigate the curriculum
- A Facilitator Guide to guide the lessons for each character trait
- An illustrated Timeline Poster for each figure’s life journey
- A Tote Bag for each lesson in your purchase
- Lesson Sets for each girl containing all the necessary materials