Grace & Grit
For group events or individualized attention, the Grace & Grit Curriculum is designed to help counselors and group leaders inspire confidence in the girls they lead.
Our approach is different than most curriculum for counseling programs. It's hands-on and all-inclusive.
Each participant receives her own lesson set with everything she needs to start becoming the empowered girl you know she can be.
- Written for all 3rd- through 6th-grade female students
- Designed by a school counselor with your needs in mind
- Adaptable to small group goals
- Can be used for Responsive Services, Individual Planning or Group Guidance Lessons
- All lessons are based on ASCA Mindsets & Behaviors for Student Success
- Includes Permission slips, certificate of completion and post-lesson surveys
- Scalable to your group size and lesson pace
ASCA Mindsets & Behaviors
Category 1 + Category 2
Belief in development of whole self, including a healthy balance of mental, social/emotional and physical well-being
Self-confidence in ability to succeed
Belief in using abilities to their fullest to achieve high-quality results and outcomes
Positive attitude toward work and learning
Apply self-motivation and self direction to learning
Set high standards of quality
Identify long- and short-term academic, career and social/emotional goals
Demonstrate ability to assume responsibility
Demonstrate self-discipline and self-control
Demonstrate ability to delay immediate gratification for long term rewards
Demonstrate perseverance to achieve long and short-term goals
Demonstrate ability to overcome barriers to learning
Demonstrate effective coping skills when faced with a problem
Social Skills B-SS 3.
Create relationships with adults that support success
Demonstrate advocacy skills and ability to assert self, when necessary
Demonstrate social maturity and behaviors appropriate to the situation and environment
What is Included with My Purchase?
- 1 Overview Guide
- 3 Facilitator Guides
- 3 Timeline Posters
- 15 Lesson Sets
- 3 Tote Bags